I offer individually planned one to one coaching sessions for fellow photographers. These sessions are generally between 2-5 hours. We meet somewhere quiet for example in a little bistro or on a beautiful hill and talk about the topics you’re interested in. There is also always the possibility to get a couple of photographers together and to do a shoot together.
- Individual questions and topics
- Gear, Lenses, Cameras
- Posing, direting your couples
- Learn to see the light, working in difficult lighting situations, natural light
- Portfolio critique
- Post processing
- Marketing, social media, branding
I’d love to help you to develop your photography and business skills. Contact me if you’d like to talk more.
As I have a lot of people asking me about my gear I’ll give you a quick overview here. If you don’t care that’s totally fine. Just to let you know, I have everything with me to take the photos at your wedding. Even if something breaks, you are not going to notice it.
- Canon 5d Mark IV and 5dsr
- Canon 35mm f/1.4
- Canon 50mm f/1.2
- Canon 85mm f/1.2
- some more
- Hasselblad 503 CW with 80mm f/2.8 (120 film)
- Contax 645 with 80mm f/2.0 (120 film)